Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer Photo Shoot.

Why is it that when you want to take pictures of your kids that one of them has to always be trouble?Mike just didn't want to help me out. Mom do we have to? Yes you do I shout at him. Come on just give me some good shots and you can be done with it. The sooner you cooperate the sooner we can be done. Then he would give me the worst smile ever. The I'm constipated smile. I mean you are not pushing here just smile and say cheese. It didn't go as well as I had hoped but here is the fruits of my hard labor.














7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great photos! You should hire yourself out!

Melissa Swartley said...

I love all the pics! I know what you mean by the "constipated smile", my oldest always complains about photo shoot time... figures they have a photographer for a mom! LOL! You have the perfect setting for the photos! I love the kids with the giant rock photos! Beautiful!

Our7isheaven said...

Those are GREAT!!! I agree with Amy Jo you should hire yourself out.

have a great day ~Paula S.

Kim said...

You should hire yourself out! Beautiful pictures. Mike's smile is no different from my brothers', my sons'-I think fake, constipated smiles are the norm for boys. I must say though the kids are gorgeous. Andrea is getting so big. I love the one of her hugging the tree.

Greene Family said...

Beautiful pictures!! I agree with Kim - I think the constipated smiles are the norm for boys - my brothers used to do the same.

Bobbi said...

I think the pictures are super, Mandy!!! I love the ones with the rocks the best. The background is gorgeous!!!

Milk Mama said...

Great pics! I agree! You are a great photographer!!! :)