Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Zoo and Pizza Hut

Since the end of the school year is winding down both Mike and Andrea's classes are trying to cram as many field trips in as possible. Mike hasn't had his yet and since I am the mom of a 5th grader I am not allowed to go. Not because of the school but because I have become an embarrassment to my son. I guess at the age of 11 ( or 10 if we go out to Chinese for dinner) it is not cool to hang out with Mom anymore. (Insert sad smiley from Facebook here)

Last week Andrea went to the zoo. This week she had a train ride and a trip to Pizza Hut. I forgot my camera for the train ride. What a bummer. But I do have pictures at the zoo and the Pizza Hut trip. ENJOY!!
The train at the zoo.



Going into the back of Pizza Hut.

First the sauceThen the cheese
Lots of pepperoni. Although she picks them off at home she ate them there. They must taste different when you make them yourself?


Now to devour it!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Andrea's big "cheesy" (no pun intended) grin while making her pizza. Looks like she had a great time! And, as far as Mike goes...it only gets worse. They only want you around when they need money.

Melissa Swartley said...

Awww! Looks like Andrea had a great time making pizza and visiting the zoo! Great pic's! I feel your pain when it comes to Mike being embarrassed! Zoe is turning 8 soon and has already started with the "you're embarrassing me, walking me to the bus stop!" They grow up too soon don't they?!

Unknown said...

What a fun field trip to Pizza Hut! Adorable pictures!

Kim said...

WOW! She has gotten so big! And beautiful! What awesome pics. Preston eats things at school he won't touch at home. Got to love children.
As far as Mike-yes unfortunately at age 11 moms are not as cool as they once were, but deep down know you are still Mike's hero!

Greene Family said...

Great field trips and photos! It looks like Andrea had a lot of fun! She is so cute with her big smile while making her pizza!

Bobbi said...

Cute pictures of Andrea! She looks like she was having so much fun making her own pizza! Maddie's class just did the Pizza Hut field trip this past wk and they all did the same thing! Cool, huh.

Our7isheaven said...

Hello, I like your blog and really enjoyed this post! ~~Paula S

Becky said...

It looks like Andrea had a great time on her field trips.