Monday, January 25, 2010

We are Still Here

I know I haven't been updating the blog like I should. I have tried to fix the problem with it not updating on everyone's blogs. But, it seems to be within the Blogger site not an issue within the blog and it's settings. So until Blogger has figured it out you all will just have to check it on a regular basis. I'm sorry I wish that I could be more helpful. I will post on Facebook when I have updated it so keep a lookout for that.

Now I want to say welcome back to our regular broadcasting. LOL

Let's go back to the Holidays including Thanksgiving..... We had a great holiday season. 
Andrea's school had a program and I have to say it was extremely cute!

                              Her class were the Indians. Her Indian name was Brown Squirrel.





                                                   This is Andre'a teacher Mrs. Mc Cray. 

For Thanksgiving we made a trip to see my family. Bill stayed behind because he works for the big retail chain and he had to work the dreaded Black Friday. We had a great time.



Now for Christmas. We stayed home and spent time together. Bill had four days off so we just relaxed as much as possible.







It is hard to see but Andrea was super excited to see that Barbie doll house under the tree.





 Mike with his Call of duty game and P.J.s Mike loves anything that has to do with Army. I think he takes after his Dad this way and he keeps saying he wants to join the service when he graduates. I wonder if there is any hope of talking him out of that? Probably not.


Well that is what we did over the holidays. Bill had to work New Year's so I had a quiet night home with just Andrea. Mike spent most of his vacation with his Dad and his family. 

I am hoping to post again sometime today. Lots has been going on around here. So much so that it is very hard to catch your breath sometimes. Until then ta-ta for now.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

A wonderful holiday season you all had! I'll take note of your blog updates through FB.

Greene Family said...

It looks like you all had a great time over the holidays! Andrea is an adorable Indian, and I love her excitement on the stairs of seeing her dollhouse!