Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Dryer

Bill surprised me and I have a new dryer coming today. YEAH! Our old one is putting holes in everything and I think the heating element is going in it. I can't wait until it gets here. I have so much laundry to do.

Have any of you started packing for Grand Rapids yet? Yeah that is why I need my dryer because all of our laundry needs to be done.

Also Bill is down at the hospital have tests done. He has been have kidney problems. So I will have to keep you updated on that.

5 comments:

Greene Family said...

Yay for a new dryer! Have a great trip to Grand Rapids this weekend! I hope Bill gets some answers today - we'll be thinking about you guys!

Melissa Swartley said...

Woo hoo for a new dryer! Mine has been ripping off zippers on everything lately and my washer lid is now acting up and not closing! Grrr!!! Have a great trip and we are keeping Bill in our prayers!!

Kim said...

Glad you are enjoying your new dryer (saw your facebook updates) Enjoy your trip this weekend. I am keeping you and Bill in my prayers and I hope you guys get some answers soon!

Unknown said...

Hey Mandy! It was great meeting you this weekend...you are a riot! I'd love to link you from my blog if you don't mind and be watching for my friend request on facebook!

Unknown said...

What the heck is going on with you? Get to bloggin' sister!