Friday, March 20, 2009

My new Bargain Find

We were at Walmart the other day and I just couldn't help but look through the girls clearance section. They had regular priced Hannah Montanah and High School Musical nightgowns on sale for 1 dollar. Yeah that was not a typo. I just couldn't resist. You can never find jammies on sale for that price. So I picked up a few for Andrea. Andrea just loves the Hannah show. That and ICarly seem to be a favorite in our house in the evenings.
I scored huge mom points when I got home.




5 comments:

Kerri said...

That's great!! She is so cute! She looks very happy! Great find Mom. :)

Kim said...

I love bargains! I love these pictures too! Why is she so grown up???? She is going to have boys knocking on the door before you know it. She is just beautiful!

Melissa Swartley said...

Wow! Great deal! My older girls love Hannah too! I think I will have to get myself to Walmart! She looks so cute in her new jammies!

Greene Family said...

Wow - you find the best bargains! Andrea is so cute in her Hannah nightgown! She looks so happy!

Bobbi said...

You got a great deal!! My girls would love those jammies...ALL of them (including Ellie). Hannah Montana is usually blaring on one of my girls' radios at some point everyday. Andrea is beautiful!!! She could pass for Hannah for sure!!!