Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

I know that these are a few days late. But my battery died in my camera and I had to let it charge quite a while before I could get these on my computer. We had a great time trick-or-treating. Andrea was really into it this year and Mike was old enough to go with his friends on his own.
I had bought the kids cute felt bags from Big Lots to collect their candy. They were a little to big for Andrea. But of course Miss Independent didn't want any help carry it. She was tripping all night. But she had a great time and it didn't even phase her. I hope that you enjoy the pictures of the kids.
Ta-ta for now,


Mike as a 1930's mafia gangster




My handsome man





Our Beautiful Princess





And no Halloween is complete without the loot

4 comments:

Kim said...

Whoo hoo candy! Andrea looked beautiful as always. Mike's costume was sooo cool! I am so glad you guys enjoyed your Halloween.

Unknown said...

Aww, the kids looked great! I'm glad to hear they had a fun time...they got quite a good stash of candy!

Sarah said...

That is a lot of candy!! Andrea looked so cute in her princess costume and Mike is looked like a very handsome mobster :) I'm glad they had fun.

Melissa Swartley said...

Yay Candy!!!! Looks like they had a blast! What an impressive pile of sweets!