Thursday, September 25, 2008

Nothing to Chat about.

Nothing new and exciting has been going on here. Andrea still loves school and Mike could care less.
I have been babysitting for a girlfriend during the week earning a little extra money here and there.
Bill finally got full time at his job. Yippie!! I guess that is something new and exciting. We have been waiting a very long time for this to happen. He was asked this week if he would like the full time opening. The nice thing is that it is on the same shift that he works now so there is no pay difference. Night shift get $1 more an hour.

Are any of you decorating your house for fall? We don't usually do anything. We have a very picky land lady. So picky she doesn't let my kids draw on the sidewalk with chalk. There is nothing we can hide from her considering she lives right next door to me. We live in a quadplex. So all of our apartments are connected. She is right beside me. I have never seen someone so anal about their yard. She is out there almost every other day mowing the leaves. Did I mention that she is in her late 80's. Oh yeah. I think she is just borde out of her mind and can't think of anything else to complain about so that is what she complaines about.

Have you bought or are in the proccess of making your child's Halloween costumes.
I haven't started yet. Mike wants to be the clown from IT. I am not even sure he has ever seen the movie but knows all about the clown. Why is it when a boy hits the age of 9 or 10 they want to be the most scary thing they can think of ? Freaky!
Andrea wants to be Cinderella. What little girl doesn't want to be a princess.
Ta- ta for now,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a cranky landlady! That's too bad. Drawing with chalk is fun! We've just started thinking about Halloween, so far we've explored Chicken Little for Seamus and a ladybug for Grace. But I'm sure that will change between now and then!!

Kim said...

I have not even thought about Halloween-okay a little bit-I have no idea what to dress Preston up as! Sorry that your land lady is so uptight! My brothers at age 9 by the way started to dress as the grim reaper-for the next four years straight!