Saturday, July 12, 2008

More Yard Sales






Yard Sales is one way that I try to be frugal. Have you ever heard the phrase buy used and save the difference? It saves you a whole lot of money.
Yesterday I found a skirt and 4 tops for Andrea. They were all name brand. Most were from The Children Place. I spent $2.50 on all of those things. You can't beat that. They items I purchased looked brand new or maybe worn once.
Today is out community yard sales. I am hoping to find lots of things. I really need to find my kids clothes. They have gone though a major growth spurt.
Yesterday I came home with some neat finds. I am hoping to do the same thing today.
I will post later about my adventure.

Ta-ta for now and wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.pixmafia.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=68611
i have an anti virus that I bought, but when sometimes I hit a link or something on the internet, it will automatically detect a threat and it shows like its scanning something like in red color, and it tells me to install something, which is not even related to my anti virus, it seems like theres something totally different that its scanning, like it says anti virus threats scan, what is this? what should I do?