Saturday, June 21, 2008

Uploading a video Question

O.K today I thought I would upload a video. It seems to be taking forever. How long should it take? Am I doing it the right way?
I click on the add video button. I chose the video off of my computer then I clicked on approve terms and conditions. After all of that I get the screen that says it is uploading.
I don't think it should be taking this long.
If any of you have any other suggestions. Please leave me a comment. Tell me what I am doing wrong.
Tata for now.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Hi Mandy, I have had the same problem. Most of my videos will upload, but other's won't. I don't know if Blogger only allows a certain amount of MB in each file uploader or what. For my Brad Paisley video that I took and just posted, I couldn't upload it directly to blogger so I uploaded it to You Tube and then copied and pasted the HTML code and it worked fine. Try that out and see if it works.

Kim said...

It takes forever for them to upload. Jaime-thanks for the YouTube idea!