Monday, June 9, 2008

New Look

I hope that everyone enjoys the new look. It took me some time to figure out how to do all of this. But I was looking at some of your blogs and they were so pretty. I was feeling a little bit jealous. I wanted mine to look pretty too. So when everyone went off to dream land. I decided to stick around and play for a little bit.

The dragonfly layout reminds me of summer. I hope everyone is trying to stay cool in this heat.
I hope that you all like the layout as much as I do. Ta-Ta for now.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

love the new look. How do you get something like that?

Mandy said...

I found a website that had myspace layouts.Well they also had blog layouts too. I just found one that I thought was pretty. Copied the code and stuck it in the layout.
I used the pyzam website for this one.